This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1925. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- Ancora carries the production to Sesto Calende
- Aurora introduces an official clip for its pens
- Eclipse opens a canadian branch as indipendent company
- Fratelli Cavaliere is founded by Giuseppe Cavaliere, Aldo Cavaliere, Carlo Cavaliere in Milano
- John Holland Pen Company convert production to celluloid
- KWG is founded by Frederik Grube, Heinrich Woringen, J. Knust in Wiesloch
- Luxor is founded by Heinrich Hebborn in Heidelberg
- Montegrappa is bought by Alessandro Marzotto and Domenico Manea
- Montegrappa started the production of Montegrappa branded models
- Officine Meccaniche Armando Simoni is founded by Armando Simoni in Bologna as Officine Meccaniche Armando Simoni
- Perfection ceases operations
- Platignum is founded in Londra as Platignum Pen Company
- Postal is founded in New York as Postal Pen Company Inc.
- Stylomine starts fountain pen production
- Tropen is founded by Gustav Schroeder in Ludenscheid
- Wirt is incorporated ad Paul Wirt Pen Co.
- Wirt is sold by its founder, it will continue production for a few years
- Patent GB-245448, applied in 1925, by Isaia Levi, Aurora. Improvements in or relating to Fountain Pens.
- Patent GB-288176, applied in 1925, by Isaia Levi, Aurora. Improvements in or relating to Fountain Pens.
- Patent US-1641846, applied in 1925, by Jules A. Fremon, Avery S. De Haven, W. A. Sheaffer Pen Company. Fountain-pen rack.
- Patent FR-593376, applied in 1925, by Yves Zuber, Stylomine. Fixation et alimentation d'une plume de porte-plume réservoir.
- Patent US-1576588, applied in 1925, by Marx Finstone, Eclipse. Art of manufacturing fountain-pen caps and barrels.
- Patent FR-594143, applied in 1925, by Yves Zuber, Stylomine. Dispositif de sécurité pour stylographes.
- Patent US-1600293, applied in 1925, by Ryosuke Namiki, Pilot. Method of working upon surfaces of ebonite articles.
- Patent US-D070575, applied in 1925, by George S. Parker, The Parker Pen Company. Design for a pencil.
- Patent US-D074242, applied in 1925, by Walter A. Sheaffer, Craig R. Sheaffer, W. A. Sheaffer Pen Company. Design for a fountain-pen desk stand.
- Patent US-1782108, applied in 1925, by John C. Wahl, Pen Desk Set Company. Desk stand and holder for fountain pens.
- Patent GB-270915, applied in 1925, by Theodor Kovacs, Günther Wagner - Pelikan. Improvements in Reservoir Pens.
- Patent DE-443893, applied in 1925, by Theodor Kovacs, Günther Wagner - Pelikan. Füllfederhalter mit abnehmbarer Feder.
- Patent US-1602055, applied in 1925, by George Sweetser, De La Rue - Onoto. Self-filling stylographic pen.
- Patent US-1800330, applied in 1925, by John C. Wahl, Albert H. Stenersen, Wahl Eversharp. Fountain-pen-filling device.
- Patent FR-623258, applied in 1925, by Louis Badois, Météore - La Plume d'Or. Perfectionnements aux porte-plumes réservoirs.