This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1890. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- Aikin Lambert starts fountain pen production
- Beaumel is founded by David W. Beaumel in New York as D. W. Beaumel & Co.
- Eagle create a glass cartridge pen
- Soennecken starts fountain pen production
- Waterman introduces the first desk pen with conical end
- Wirt proclaims the sale of 350,000 pens
- indicative date according to David Nishimura, see here.