Jump to: navigation, search

Gold rolled

16 bytes removed, 4 years ago
no edit summary
[[File:TheKing-Overlay-Cap.jpg|thumb|The tines of an [[Aurora 88P]] hooded nibA gold rolled (18 KR) cap]]
While in the US is commonly used to call gold laminated finishes ''Gold Rolled'' (or ''"Gold Filled"'' o ''"Rolled Gold Plate"'', in the European production is commonly used the abbreviation [[KR]], short for ''"Karat Rolled"'' that usually indicates the titling of gold laminations are often found for [[overlay]]s, following the abbreviation is the title of gold percentage present in the rolling, expressed in carats, therefore the sign ''18 KR'' indicates a 18 carat gold lamination, while the sign ''14 KR '' a 14 carat gold lamination.

Navigation menu