This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1961. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- Pilot starts producing ballpoints
- Patent US-3038506, applied in 1961, by Robert L. Kuranz, The Parker Pen Company. Filler device for fountain pens.
- Patent GB-1017991, applied in 1961, by Derrick John Silver, Mentmore. Improvements in self-filling fountain pen.
- Patent US-D196993, applied in 1961, by Homer T. Green, The Parker Pen Company. Writing instrument ink cartridge.
- Patent FR-1296072, applied in 1961, Stylomine. Nouveau régulateur d'arrivée d'encre à la plume des porte-plume à réservoir.