This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1905. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- Bankers is founded in New York as Bankers Pen Company
- Conway Stewart is founded by Francis Charles Jarvis, Thomas Howard Garner in Londra
- Lang Co. Ltd. factory is moved to Hope Street
- Perfection is founded by Jay G. Rider in Rockford as J. G. Rider Pen Company
- Soennecken registers the Soennecken trademark
- American Lead Pencil Company registers the Venus trademark
- Wahl Adding Machine Co. is founded, is the Wahl Eversharp origin
- Patent US-794329, applied in 1905, by William A. Whitehouse, Unbranded. Finger-guard for penholders or pencils.
- Patent US-791466, applied in 1905, by Edward M. Heylman, The Parker Pen Company. Self-filling fountain-pen.
- Patent GB-190502671, applied in 1905, by Evelyn De La Rue, De La Rue - Onoto. Improvements in Fountain Pens.
- Patent GB-190507113, applied in 1905, by Cecil Bristow, Swan. Improvements in and relating to Cases or Holders for Fountain Pens, Pencils and the like.
- Patent US-799777, applied in 1905, by Roy Conklin, Conklin Pen Manufacturing Co.. Self-filling fountain-pen.
- Patent US-816345, applied in 1905, by Rhodes G. Lockwood, Sterling Fountain Pen. Fountain-pen-filling device.
- Patent US-800141, applied in 1905, by William I. Ferris, Waterman. Safety-clip for holding pens and pencils.
- Patent GB-190513768, applied in 1905, by George Sweetser, De La Rue - Onoto. Improvements in Fountain Pens.
- Patent GB-190515547, applied in 1905, by Duncan Cameron, Cameron. Improvements in a Certain Part of Fountain Pens.
- Patent GB-190524851, applied in 1905, by Evelyn De La Rue, De La Rue - Onoto. Improvements in Stylographic Pens.
- Patent FR-360837, applied in 1905, Roeder. Dispositif formant réservoir d'encre pour plumes et porte-plumes.