(Redirected from 1970)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1970. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- Fabbrica Italiana Penne a Serbatoio Aurora introduces the Hastil designed by Marco Zanuso
- Brause stops fountain pen production
- The Parker Pen Company introduces the Parker T1
- Günther Wagner - Pelikan introduces the gold nibs on the M30 model
Caricamento in corso...
- Patent US-D223130, applied in 1970, by Homer T. Green, The Parker Pen Company. Fountain pen.
- Patent US-D220663, applied in 1970, by Homer T. Green, The Parker Pen Company. Fountain pen nib.