This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1913. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- A. A. Waterman was refounded as The Modern Pen Company in West Virginia
- Soennecken extends the range of fountain pens with many models
- la The Parker Pen Company introduces a gold ring at the cap top for women's models
- W. A. Sheaffer Pen Company is founded by Walter A. Sheaffer in Fort Madison as W. A. Sheaffer Pen Company
- Patent US-1118240, applied in 1913, by Walter A. Sheaffer, W. A. Sheaffer Pen Company. Attachment for fountain-pens.
- Patent DE-269883, applied in 1913, Soennecken. Füllfederhalter mit vor- und zurückschraubbarem Schreibfederträger.
- Patent GB-191310028, applied in 1913, by Albert David Fleishmann, Osmond Blythe Wade, Unbranded. Improvements in or relating to Self-filling Reservoir Pens.
- Patent US-1122559, applied in 1913, by Ernest M. Wade, Lang - Curzon - Summit. Fountain or reservoir pen.
- Patent CH-66146, applied in 1913, by Alfred Soennecken, Soennecken. Füllfederhalter mit Sicherung gegen den Bruch von Innenteilen.
- Patent GB-191330070, applied in 1913, by Cecil Bristow, Swan. Improvements in or relating to Magazine Pencils.