(Redirected from 1907)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1907. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- Aikin Lambert introduces a pump filler model
- the Conklin Pen Manufacturing Co was renamed Conklin Pen Company (do not match with patent data)
- Lang Co. Ltd. is liquidated to create Lang Pen Company
- The Parker Pen Company introduces the Parker Snake
- Swan is incorporated as Mabie Todd & Co.
Caricamento in corso...
- Patent GB-190704787, applied in 1907, by George Sweetser, De La Rue - Onoto. Improvements in Fountain Pens.
- Patent US-886095, applied in 1907, by Levi D. Van Valenburg, Williamson Pen Co. - Williamson Torino, Salz. Fountain-pen retainer.
- Patent GB-190708313, applied in 1907, by Duncan Cameron, Cameron. Improvements in Pen-nibs for use in connection with Fountain and other Pens.
- Patent GB-190828493, applied in 1907, by Duncan Cameron, Cameron. Improvements in Fountain Pen Nibs.
- Patent US-863029, applied in 1907, by John A. Holland, John Holland Pen Company. Clip for pen-caps.
- Patent US-880973, applied in 1907, by William L. Clarke, Unbranded. Attachment for ink-bottles and ink-wells.
- Patent FR-378822, applied in 1907, by Morris W. Moore, Atlantis. Perfectionnements aux plumes à réservoir.
- Patent US-883767, applied in 1907, by Albert Kasan Watts, Swan. Pocket-clip for fountain-pens and pencils.
- Patent GB-190713900, applied in 1907, by Eugen Hahn, August Eberstein, Montblanc. Improvements in Fountain Pen Holders.
- Patent US-896576, applied in 1907, by George Rentz, Rentz Pen Company. Pen.
- Patent US-919244, applied in 1907, by Jay G. Rider, Perfection. Fountain-pen clip.
- Patent US-879296, applied in 1907, by Frank H. Mooney, C. E. Barret & Company, Mooney. Self filling fountain pen.
- Patent GB-190719977, applied in 1907, by Cecil Bristow, Swan. Improvements in and relating to Fountain and Stylographic Pens.
- Patent GB-190720065, applied in 1907, by Alexander Munro, Unbranded. Improvements in Reservoir Pens.
- Patent US-885753, applied in 1907, by John A. Holland, John Holland Pen Company. Fountain-pen.