This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1904. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- Boston Pen is founded by Charles Brandt in Boston as Boston Fountain Pen Company
- Roy Conklin retires selling his quotes on the company (or 1907)
- Lang Co. Ltd. is established in 13 Hope Street in Liverpool
- The Parker Pen Company introduces a first filling system based on rubber sac squeezing
- Sanford and Bennet is founded by William W. Sanford, Frederick D. Bennet in New York as Sanford & Bennet Company
- Schnell is founded by Julius L. Schnell in New York as Julius L. Schnell Pen Company
- Welty is founded by William W. Welty in Waterloo as Welty Pen Company
- Patent GB-190400459, applied in 1904, by John Everard Langill, John Toker Langill, Langill Fountain Pen and Brush Company. Improvements in Fountain Pens.
- Patent US-776428, applied in 1904, by Julius L. Schnell, Schnell, Bankers. Feeder-bar for fountain-pens.
- Patent US-756778, applied in 1904, by Roy Conklin, Conklin Pen Manufacturing Co.. Self-filling fountain-pen.
- Patent US-778997, applied in 1904, by George S. Parker, The Parker Pen Company. Feeder for fountain-pens.
- Patent US-787152, applied in 1904, by John T. Davison, Walker Davison, The Parker Pen Company. Self-filling fountain-pen.
- Patent GB-190428533, applied in 1904, by Benjamin William Warwick, Unbranded. Improvements in Reservoir Pens.