(Redirected from 1892)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1892. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- Diamond Point Pen Company is founded in New York as Diamond Point Pen Company
- The Parker Pen Company is incorporated as The Parker Pen Company
- Roeder is founded by S. Roeder in Berlino as S. Roeder - Stahlfeder und Füllfederhalterfabrik
- Waterman introduces the tapered cap models (patent nº US-512319)
- Patent US-485795, applied in 1892, by John A. Holland, John Holland Pen Company. Fountain-pen.
- Patent CH-6035, applied in 1892, Roeder. Federförmiges Schreibwerkzeug aus Aluminium zum Schreiben auf Schiefertafeln.
- Patent US-510439, applied in 1892, by George S. Parker, The Parker Pen Company. Fountain-pen.