Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1884. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- John Holland Pen Company open a new factory dedicated to fountain pens production
- Sterling Fountain Pen is founded by Rhodes G. Lockwood in Boston as Sterling Fountain Pen Company
- Swan Mabie Todd & Bard starts exporting fountain pens in England
- Lewis Edson Waterman get his first patent (nº US-293545) for a multi-channel feeder
- Wirt is founded by Paul E. Wirt in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania