This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1964. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- Cameron ceases operations
- Officine Meccaniche Armando Simoni introduces the Omas CS (lower limit from an advertisement of this year)
- Patent GB-1039667, applied in 1964, by Edwards Ernest Ethelbert, Conway Stewart. Improvements in reservoir writing, drawing or marking instruments.
- Patent FR-1411807, applied in 1964, Bayard. Perfectionnement aux réservoirs de stylographes à cartouche perforable.
- Patent GB-1058094, applied in 1964, by Edwards Ernest Ethelbert, Conway Stewart. Improvements in and relating to paper clips.