Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1899. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- H. Koch and R. Weber acquire the Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik, that becomes Kaweco
- the Kay & Co. is closed giving birth to the Lang Co. Ltd.
- Moore Pen Company is founded by Walter F. Cushing, William F. Cushman in Boston as American Fountain Pen Company
- Moore Pen Company introduces the Moore Non-Leakable Fountain Pen
- The Parker Pen Company patents (nº US-622256 and nº US-635700) the Jointless Pen
- Waterman introduces the n. 10 nib
- Waterman introduces the spoon feed
- Waterman introduces the first version of its pump filler
- Williamson Pen Co. - Williamson Torino is founded by George H. Williamson in Janesville
Caricamento in corso...
- Patent GB-189902000, applied in 1899, by Eduard Reisert, Klio-Werk. Improvement in Fountain-pens.
- Patent US-629519, applied in 1899, by Stephen J. Meyerpeter, The Parker Pen Company. Fountain-pen.
- Patent US-632320, applied in 1899, by Edgar E. Nelthorpe, George H. Williamson, Williamson Pen Co. - Williamson Torino. Fountain-pen.
- Patent US-634013, applied in 1899, by Oliver R. Mitchell, Sterling Fountain Pen. Fountain-pen.
- Patent US-635700, applied in 1899, by George S. Parker, The Parker Pen Company. Fountain-pen.
- Patent US-642151, applied in 1899, by George S. Parker, The Parker Pen Company. Fountain-pen.
- Patent US-638779, applied in 1899, by Arthur A. Waterman, A. A. Waterman. Fountain-pen.
- Patent GB-189923550, applied in 1899, by Johannes Paul Steinbach, Karl Hermann Strache, Unbranded. Improvements in Fountain Penholders.