The Pagliero brand was founded in 1917 by Luigi Pagliero in Settimo Torinese, and it is between the few Italian hystorical brand still active. Although the birth of the company is very old, the production of pens is much less, and is believed to be started only in the '20s. The company was mainly active in the production of mid-range fountain pens, also for others brands, and used a wide variety of names (such as Red Circle, Plevonia, Condor, Stilnova, Fulgens) for its own models.
- according to Letizia Jacopini, but there is trace of an early activity on button production back to 1902 (Reg. Gen. N. 5454).