From FountainPen
Jump to: navigation, search


Year Event
1917 the company is founded by Luigi Pagliero in Settimo Torinese
1934 the company registers the Red Circle trademark (Reg. Gen. N. 51267)
1936 the company change name in Luigi Pagliero e F.
1939 the company registers the mark LPF in a diamond (Reg. Gen. N. 58632)
1946 the company introduces the Fulgens
1955 Pagliero acquire the Stilus trademark
1965 Pagliero stops using Stilus trademark (guess date, referring to half of '60s)