Translations:Cervinia/4/en

From FountainPen
Jump to: navigation, search
Is attributed to the activities of Giuseppe Carboni also the production, located in the '40s, of the fountain pens with the Royal trademark, recorded in 1946 (Reg. Gen. N. 88945) as The Royal Pen. These are pens bearing the Royal name engraving on the clip and on the nib, and the Royal Pen - Patented imprint on the body. It is not clear whether there is a relationship with the brand The Royal previously recorded by Uhlmann's Eterno (Reg. Gen. N. 14896). These are economic pens, aimed at the student market, but produced in beautiful ringed celluloid and still of good quality. In particular are very interesting and well-made the ​​Vacumatic copies produced with this brand, for whose origins there are conflicting versions.[1]
  1. in the discussion on the first reference is reported as the nephew of the producer gave conflicting version, talking both about direct production or the commission to Tantini of Bologna.