This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1963. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- De La Rue - Onoto ceases operations also in Australia
- Reform is bought by Philipp Mutschler sons
- W. A. Sheaffer Pen Company dismiss the "Sheaffer'S" logo
- Zenith ceases operations
- Patent US-3292596, applied in 1963, by Hajime Ishida, Pilot. Nib unit fixing device for writing pens.
- Patent US-3175261, applied in 1963, by Hajime Ishida, Pilot. Clip mounting device for writing tools.